Sunday, September 7, 2008

My wedding dress (No i am not getting married any time soon)

Ok so i love the "beautifully modest" website. actually i go there when i am bored. So the other day i was bored and i found my dream dress.. AHH! i love it! I told Joyana about it and she told me i should blog it. GOOD IDEA!! i never think to blog it!
Anyways it totally looks like a fairytale princess wedding dress. and i love it:) hehe and i love the way it poofs out at the skirt. so if you are bored too that is the dress i want to be wearing when i get married. (well at least thats what i think right now) hehe. Love ya all!




This ball gown is very unique with its off white crinkled organza material, petal sleeves, and scoop neckline. The sash at the wasit is accented with a small antique brooch.

5 comments:

Becka said...

OMGOSH!!!! I love that dress! you would look absolutely fabulous in it. I love you!

Dani said...

Hey thank you!! Hey i can't see your blog! Invite me to see it! Love ya girl! ♥

Unknown said...

the most perfect dress - i will totally cry when I see you in it - a looooooooong time from now! :)

Berly said...

Beautiful!! And, I agree with Joyana. A looooooong time from now.

Dani said...

I agree with the both of you a LOOOONNNGGG time from now :)