Monday, April 27, 2009

shoot for the stars

"If you shoot for the stars and the furthest you get is outterspace well then your there right?"- Sons Of Provo
well i was thinking a few days ago about how i want to go to italy before i die...i just can't die with out going to italy. So today i decided to look up study abroad programs. I really wanted to find a cosmetology program out there, but instead i found a fashion, shoe and accessory design program out there. Now just know that i do realize that i won't be doing that any time soon. but maybe hopefully someday i will get to go do that. here is the link if you want to see it...i think its totally cool!!!
http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/italy_florence_fashion_design_arts_italian_courses.htm

1 comment:

Becka said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! out on your own :P I hope that you get to go to Italy some day. Europe is BEAUTIFUL! I haven't been to Italy yet, but I would like to before I leave.... **fingers crossed**
Love you!!!! Good Luck!! keep in contact! Your going to be in Utah right?