Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OH MY!! Im a lucky one...

I will get to chill with michelle soon!! :) and we can get tan together!!
This is home.... I will be there soon!!! :) :) :) :)

OOOhhh yes summer is coming and snow cones are here!!


This is my amazing family i get to see in april!!!



Ok I know I am being watched over... Life keeps getting better. :) yea!!




--- My love colorado... IM COMING HOME IN APRIL!! yes and its free for me!! Paul Mitchell is paying for me to go... I am so excited!! I get to see my wonderful family and friends.




---I get new roommates in April...




---Summer is coming!! oh that makes me so happy!!




----Im going to conference this weekend! i have never been before so im so excited!




-----"its a great day to be alive the sun's still shining when i close my eyes"

3 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Lots of changes. Very exciting! I am looking forward to snow cones too!

Unknown said...

i love this!!! I can't wit to see YOU!!!!

Jen and Kent said...

yea Dani...can't wait to see your cute smiling face!