Monday, August 2, 2010

Random


Whats new?

-I will be living with my sister in the fall

-I will be graduating this November just before i have my birthday (yes i am looking forward to November)

-if you have any suggestions for once i graduate please tell me!!

-One of my best friends and I wrote a song, it sounds great! You will probably hear it on youtube someday ;p
- I heard a really good quote the other day... "To know even one life has breathed easier becuase you have lived. This is true success"- Ralph Waldo Emerson
-I went camping and spend the night in the bed of a truck, i've always wanted to do that.... it was very fun
-I went home in July for a week... i loved it.

haha well clearly my life is sooo exciting... there really is not a whole lot going on. Thanks for reading!! sorry its so boring!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

You also watched some crazy dogs for a few days!!! Don't forget that!
Thanks again!