Saturday, March 26, 2011

"I'm coming home"


Well, I can't sleep so I decided to blog since I have nothing else to do...
except clean my room, or read my scriptures, or something actually productive.
So whats new?
I am moving home!! I am excited about it. It feels so unreal! I have done my time in Provo, and now its time for me to leave.
Looking back I am glad I decided to come to Provo for School. I have learned so much in the time I was here.
Its funny to look back 2 years. March 2009. I was a senior in high school, I was dying to leave Colorado. I was moving on to bigger and better things.. (utah? really? how creative am I?) anyways now its funny to think I am going right back to Colorado. The grass really isn't greener on the other side.
Believe it or not I have a lot to say im just not quite sure my blog is ready to handle all this info.
So... Colorado HERE I COME!! look out!
"im coming home comin home tell the world that im coming home" - This song i love! Its called Coming home. Imagine that hu?

2 comments:

Berly said...

Can't wait to see you!!! I didn't get to talk to you when you were a few weeks ago, so now I get to. Yay!!!

Stephen and Debbie said...

Sad that you are leaving us!!!