Sunday, November 9, 2008

Zack

I know a few of you have asked me about my boy friend... what his name is, and what he looks like and why he came to visit me. P.S. his name is Zack. well he came to visit colorado because i live here, and he wanted to visit me before his mission. Ok what he did while he was here. HUNG OUT WITH ME DUH!!! lol just kidding. he also visited some old friends. and he showed his friend mike around colorado. Um... what did he do while i was at school? he hung out with mike, his best friend. ok now lets get down to the real stuff...PICTURES! i don't really know what else to say, but yea, he is a wonderful guy and my 2nd fav...my daddy is my first. :)

he helps me out of trees...
he still laughs with me when i am being dumb...



He is my prince charming...

and he catches me when i fall...

and can always make me smile...he makes me smile more than anyone else can...
I will post more pictures later ;)


2 comments:

Liz said...

Where is Zack when not visiting you? He looks like a very cute, nice, fun boy! Good for you! BTW, thanks for coming over the other night! I appreciate it!

Dani said...

no prob!
zack lives in alaska right now, not for long though because he leaves for his mission december 10th. I know you will wonder "why alaska?" because his family is stationed up there right now. when does adam come home?!