Sunday, November 9, 2008

pictures continued

He is sweet

and i love his smile

Mike hanging off my van
he really is hanging off the van i swear
I LOVE HIS EYES!
Him entertaining me before my supprise birthday party

some of my favorite things... Zack, Chipotle, and friends combined its the best
YES!! free food!
Halloween us waiting in line for the mind eraser

A ferris wheel

Trying on stuff at banana republic
:)

Zack, me and Mike at clairs :) hehe
Read next post for info about Zack, or ask me

8 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

Ooo. He is a looker. Almost as cute as you! So glad you had fun with the boy before his mish! Where is he going?

Berly said...

Love the pictures. I am soo happy for you and from what you have told me and what I have seen - he is a keeper. I hope you have a great birthday week!! Thats right- not just a day - but week!!

Becka said...

:D awwww!!! he is darling Dani!!! Hold onto that one :P I'm glad that he is going on his mission. What is your email so I can invite you to my blog?

Robin said...

Very cute and even better: a missionary! Score!

You, by the way, are absolutely DARLING (in loud dramatic voice).

Jen and Kent said...

What a cutie you are! I am so glad you had a great time with him here!

R A C H A E L said...

Yes. I am going to the twilight movie. I am assuming you are going? I need someone to go with, as Damon said when I asked if he would go with me, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no."

Dani said...

To my friends... He is going to the Salt Lake City Utah tracting mission, and he leaves december 10th. T
To Becka: I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU!! my e-mail (well the one i actually check) is danialvey@yahoo.com
Thank you all! Oh and Rachael, i am pretty sure i am going...not sure who with though. Sorry :( lol

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN DANI! JUST CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES FOR YOU - love you!!!!!!