Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recently...


Well a lot has happened that is new... there would be too many words, and who likes reading about someones life...why not just see it? so here is just pieces of what i've been up to recently
My Cousin Mathew
Is it illegal to make ginger bread houses the day before thanksgiving?
IN-N-OUT!!
My cousin Maygan
More In-N-Out heaven
Meeting Cousins I've never met before, at Thanksgiving
Notice the inside out pajama bottoms...(working on getting a snow day)
Roasting AirHeads on a cold winters night
Getting Grandma to eat smores with me :)
Yum!
I guess once you become an adult people give you flowers?
Me turning 18! with Joyana!
My cousin Mikee and I eating cookies
Chillin with Steve
Cutting Steve's Hair
Roasting mallows with my friends
Decorating cookies with Grandma
Making snow angels
being with sarah
DECA districts with michelle
Playing at Toys R Us

Beth and I eating at Senior Service day
Me cutting Chris's hair
Michael, Neil,Chris, Lauren and I at the Zoo


No comments: