Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trans-Siberian Orchestra


Trans-Siberian Orchestra!!! My wonderful friend Chris texted me while I was driving home from Arizona with my family, and he asked me if I wanted to go and told him I would love to but I have no money to go, maybe we would go another time, and then I got a text message from him that said its free for you. He is so sweet he paid for my ticket and we went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra Together. He is a great friend, (and no its not just because he takes me to see wicked awesome bands). He is one of those people you can just talk to no matter how late it is, no matter how lame it may sound, and he is one of the most selfless people i've ever met. And I am proud to call him my friend.
We were sooo close to the stage!!


Chris and I

1 comment:

Berly said...

Loved all the new pics Dani - I bet Trans Siberia Orchestra was AWESOME!!