Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things Change Things will change







My Dear Friend Beth,
I never tell you this as much as I should, Im sorry this is not in person but you know me and water works would be involved if I told you this in person. Plus I don't really get to see you a lot.
Looking back on many years with you, I can't help but smile. When I look forward I can't help but cry, becuase I know we won't see each other very often, except for once a year. You are an amazing friend. You have grown up so much, it seems like every time I see you, your just that much more grown up than you were the last time I saw you. You have ALWAYS been a great example to me. I probably wouldn't have finished high school with out you. You always give me the confidence to believe in myself, you were there for me when i had NO other friends. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate that. We even joke about it now, but THANK YOU! You are so great! Thank you for being that friend, I could always call if I needed someone to talk to, or some one to vent to, or someone to laugh till I cry with. Thanks for the countless smiles you have given me. Like that one time over at Ashlees house when we were sliding down the stairs on a mattress, and you totally flew off. I still laugh out loud when i remember that. Beth, you are such a beautiful girl, and I couldn't ask for anyone else to be my best friend. Thank you for being there for me when I was not there for you. Thank you for putting up with all of my stupidity, You really are a trooper. haha. I love you so much. You mean so much to me, i hope you know just how much someday. I love you, and hope for the best in every possible way for you. I love you!

2 comments:

Becka said...

oh my gosh dani! those pictures are so old :P I look like a fat pig in that one picture... its amazing how things change... absolutely amazing...

Beth said...

Dani i love you!! Those pics scare me!!! You have been such a great freind to and i would not be the same person without you!! thanks girl!! You are the best!!