Saturday, February 28, 2009

What would you do??

If you only had 92 days left with your family and friends what would you do? You never know if you will see them again or not.... what would you do?
Here is what I am going to do...
LOVE IT! Spend as much time possible with my friends and family as I possibly can!
LIVE IT UP!! have some fun!
GO FREE! maybe go streaking by a dirty lake thing? haha! <-- beth you should get that one
BE CRAZY! do what the heck I want!!
last of all...
DON'T WASTE ANY TIME!
I love you all!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Hug Robin at Church!

Unknown said...

eat dinner at joyana's as often as possible (except when your mom makes mac n' cheese...or alfredo...or cheesecake or...well just when you can!)

Becka said...

ummm... i don't know about the streaking.. not such a good idea :P and i'm pretty sure you will see your family again haha. Hope you have fun in Utah!!

Berly said...

SMILE at me. I love it and will miss it tons. Love the list!