Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm F.I.N.E

Freakded out
Insecure
Narcotic
Emotional

This basically describes my sunday and monday from this past week. But Luckily i survived... haha of course i made it through! There was just a lot of drama with the apartment complex and some girls. but i am glad it happened...i learned a very valuable lesson from it. Heavenly father hears and answers prayers and that he has you in his care. If you feel like no one is on your side don't feel that way. Christ is on your side and he knows how you feel. I had to share with you what i learned.

2 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Dani, you are one awesome chica!! Thanks for being such an awesome example...even to this old lady!!

Robin said...

I am so glad you are learning such important stuff. I hope your next lesson is easy, calm and involved chocolate!