Tuesday, September 15, 2009

random fun stuff

This is a water fall thing at UVU My good friends Aaron and Maddy at Chipotle

My mom when she came to visit
What else i've been up to...
TODAY: I heard president Monson speak. It was soo great to hear him! He is such an amazing guy
SINCE MY LAST POST:
I have made some great friends here but i miss my friends from home so much. I am so thankful for my mom and the rest of my family. they have done so much for me. I don't work at payless anymore and i love it! I have to find a new job now :/ haha o well. my roomate and i are so close i can't believe what good friends we are. Well thats my life!...for now :)


2 comments:

Becka said...

It sounds like you are having so much fun dani. I love yOU! We will have to hang out as soon as I get to Utah. You can show me some of the ropes. xoxooxx

Robin said...

I heard the President's speech was awesome. Socool that you were there!