Saturday, January 23, 2010

Michelle My Best Friend


Dear Michelle,

I miss you sis!! well everyone this is my sister michelle. all of you probably know her. She is my best friend and one of the funniest sweetest most beautiful people i know. She is usually pretty shy but some days she can be very loud :) Well I am just missin her so i thought i'd blog about her. Someone asked me what her and i do together when we see eachother. I can't even remember what i told them, but now i think about it we are just like any other pair of sisters... we eat our favorite foods, talk about boys we like, laugh at funny stories we have for each other, sneak out in the middle of the night to go to wal mart to buy X-Men, ya we are real cool. haha no but I love spending time with her and i miss her a lot, so michelle, i love you! I can't wait to see you again!!





Look in her pocket... totally has her cell phone ready to text. She has gone through over 5 phones in the past 2-3 years. She makes me laugh.


Her Smile is brigter than the sun. She has a heart of gold and a personality that is warmer than hot chocolate.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so cool that your sister is your best friend!