Saturday, January 23, 2010

There ARE good people in the world today!


Today I was driving around town, I was driving across BYU campus and I ran out of gas. I had to push my car down a hill to where it stopped and I had to sit in my car and decide what to do next. I was so blessed 2 different cars asked if they could push my car into a parking lot. I did and i got gas and headed home. I am determined to do something nice for 2 more people today. I heard this story one time about how one person got helped and went on to help another person who helped another person and a chain reaction of niceness happened. Well im sure those people who helped me are never going to read this but THANK YOU!! I was in a bind and I called my Heavenly Father instantly 2 angels came to help me out. Life is good!! Friends be sure to not let your fuel tanks go low. But if they do call me and I will come help you.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you can always call us! Glad it all worked out!

Robin said...

You are one of those good people!

Dani said...

thanks guys!!!

Unknown said...

Dani! This totally reminds me of the movie -Pay it Forward! It's a whole chain reaction of goodness! Thanks for telling me about your blog. Love your positivity :)