Monday, July 28, 2008

California

Grandma and I

Grandpa and I being our selves

My cousin AJ, and I

Kristin Cousin and I bought "Camp Rock" P.J's from the little kid section

I just realized I have not posted about California yet!! O my heck it was fantastic! I did lots of things, like hang out with family, watched a NASCAR race with Grandpa ( I love my grandpa very much) I also went to the beach, went to target and FINALLY took pictures of the shopping cart escalators (I have wanted to do that ever since I saw them!) O and I went to my brother's wedding. I went to San Francisco to go shopping, I had a blast there! While I was hanging out with my cousins at their house one day I was eating a burrito with them and they bought this "Orange Sauce" as you can imagine I loved it before I even tasted it! Let me tell you my eyes didn't. I say that because I was eating this (spicy) orange sauce and somehow it got in my eye, and it was as hot in my eye as it was in my mouth!! haha! I wish I would have gotten a picture of it, but o well. California was fantastic! But being out there with my extended family and all, I realized how much they all mean to me! It is so comforting to know families can be together forever.

No comments: