Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Free Food Day


Beth and I in her car

Amber, Beth, Brooke, Me


Beth and I enjoyin the good life

You know I am a cow

Best friends

So probably one of my favorite days this summer, I mean its food and its free...why would I ever not like that!?! So Beth calls me and says hey if you dress up like a cow you get free Chick-Fil-A, so I am thinkin, YES i could totally use a free foodage right now!! (earlier i went to 7-11) i think about 4-5 times. So Beth and I went to 2 Chick-Fil-A's and got the free food...then we went to Joyana's (my favorite place to be!) its like a wonderful home away from home. We took the cutest twins ever (Brooke and Amber) to 7-11 and got Slurpees. At Joyana's i had Mac n cheese in a cup!! (It keeps it all warm...IS THAT SO COOL OR WHAT?!)

No comments: