Saturday, July 19, 2008

Me and my brother

My Brother and I at his wedding
He is a good lookin guy
I am really going to miss him
Him and I on our way home from snowboarding
My 16th birthday, we thought we were gangster

This is some of my favorite memories of my brother and I just because I was hanging out with him. I sure do love him. He means the world to me, along with the rest of my family. He is my only brother, and has been there for me for lots of rough times. He is headed off to Afghanistan... I am going to miss him dearly. He will be gone for a year. So I thought I would make a post just for him, because I can. haha. He is the most kind, loving, Christlike person I know. I have had some bad times with him too though, like when he pushed me down the stairs when I was 5 and broke my arm. but when I think back on it. It really was pretty funny. Or sometimes we just go to Chipotle together, or he jokes about me every bringing home a guy and how he will beat him up. sometimes i wonder if he actually is joking. haha! I am so lucky to have been so blessed to have a wonderful brother like mine.

No comments: