Tuesday, July 22, 2008

To my Friends

Joyana and I

Beth and I our sophmore year

Clarkie and I

Steve and I

Tori, Beth, and I

♥♥♥Recently I have been looking back on all the fantastic times I have had with friends, new and old. I am so thankful for them all. They have helped me keep my standards where I want them to be, they have made me laugh until I cried, and they have just been fantastic friends! (they have also put up with me, and they are wonderful patient people for it, hehe!) I keep thinking about how I will be going to college in about a year, where to go, and if I will have any friends there. But I keep thinking, even if we are apart, we are still going to be friends forever. So to my friends, I want to say THANK YOU! You mean the world to me, and I don't know who I would be with out you!I love you so much and I would do anything for you!! Love you and hope everything works out the best it can for you!! ♥♥♥♥


1 comment:

Robin said...

You are such a darling girl and I think your blog is wonderful!

I've got swim passes for you.